Published August 30, 2023
Thank you for your interest in registering to MOK Rewards and the MOK and COO products we offer. The protection of personal data and the responsible handling of information that you entrust to us are very important and of special concern to us.
1. RELEVANT DETAILS OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION CONTROLLER
20 S controls the personal data collected when you purchase from the MOK website and when you sign up and sign in for MOK Rewards. 20 S is a corporation registered under the laws of the Philippines and is based at Unit 2701, Trade and Financial Tower, 7th Ave. Corner 32nd St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines.
Contact Number: (02)7006-0115
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU ON THE WEBSITE
Depending on how you use our offers or this website (registration for the MOK Rewards and subscription for email and SMS blasts, exchange of correspondence with us, purchase of our products through the MOK Webstore, registration for customer surveys, participation in campaigns, etc.), we may collect the following personal data about you:
- First and Last Name
- Email address
- Phone/mobile number and password
- Date of birth
- When absolutely necessary, a Copy of your identification documents (national voter ID card, and/or passport, and/or social security ID card, and/or driver’s license)
- Shopping information about your request/purchase
- Data from website usage, such as IP address or browser specifications
- Answers to customer surveys
- Product-related information for purchases
- Account details and other bank and payment details
- Information on processing the order
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We process your personal data input via the MOK Rewards Registration page, to market our products and to process sales, including payment processing, in order to offer you sales-related services, including processing your inquiries and requests and providing guarantees in order to provide you with the relevant information and offers relating to MOK and COO products, as well as to be able to supply other products, and to better understand your wishes and preferences.
Depending on how you use our offers and this website, the justification for processing your personal data results from your consent, from the need to fulfill contractual obligations or from our legitimate interest in the presentation of our company and the products we offer.
For the use of this website, the processing of personal data is necessary, especially in respect of age verification. This website can generally be used without providing any personal data. If you would like to use other functionalities (e.g. ordering products or support inquiries), this may only be possible if you provide us with your personal data. The provision of personal data is then also fundamentally voluntary. However, you may not be able to use the website or individual functions of it if you do not provide the relevant personal data to us.
The following table further explains specific purpose(s) for which we collect your personal data as well as informs you of the scope of processing of such personal data:
|First and Last Name
|User/ account registration, marketing purposes
|Email address and password
|User/ account registration, marketing purposes
|User/ account registration, marketing purposes
|To place and deliver the order, marketing purposes
|Date of birth
|User/ account registration, Age verification, marketing purposes
|Copy of your identification documents (national voter ID card, and/or passport, and/or social security ID card, and/or driver’s license)
|User/ account registration, Age verification
|User/ account registration, marketing purposes
|Shopping information about your request / purchase
|To place and deliver order, marketing purposes
|Data from website usage, such as pages viewed, duration
|To improve user experience on website, statistical purposes
|Answers to customer surveys
|For marketing purposes
|Account details and other bank and payment detail
|To place and confirm order
|Information on processing the order
|Delivery of order
|Third party social network information (Facebook, Google) used for login
|User/ account registration
4. SCOPE AND METHOD OF PROCESSING
In general, any personal data collected on this website will be stored in a third-party service provider’s cloud database located in the Philippines. The safety and security of your personal data is of utmost importance to us, it is stored and processed in confidential manner and in compliance with applicable laws by such third-party service provider. More specific processes are described in succeeding sections of this Notice, such as marketing and analytics.
5. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
We may make automated decisions about you based on your personal information to select personalized offers, discounts or recommendations to send you based on your browsing history, website browsing history, purchase order history and other information you provide to us. None of these automated decisions will have a legal or other significant effect on you.
6. AGE VERIFICATION
The contents of this website are for people aged 18 or over. Failing age verification will mean you cannot register/purchase on the website.
In order to enable us to verify your age, we may require you to provide us with your date of birth and a copy of appropriate identification document (national voter ID card, and/or passport, and/or social security ID card, and/or driver’s license). This will then be used by us, or through a third party service provider, to confirm that you are aged 18 years or over, and to guarantee that you are 18 years old and that we do not breach our legal obligations by advertising to minors on our website.
In some cases, we may need to ask for further information in order to verify your age. If this is necessary, we will contact you to explain why.
Copy of your identification documents (national voter ID card, and/or passport, and/or social security ID card, and/or driver’s license) will be automatically deleted as soon as verification process is completed, which usually takes a few minutes to 12 hours, to complete after submission by you of a copy of your identification document unless a query is raised over the authenticity or validity of the identification document submitted by you.
7. USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may monitor your use of the website and record your email address and/or IP address, operating system, and browser type for system administration and to report aggregated information to our advertising partners. The information we report to our partners is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns which does not identify any individual.
We collect non-personal aggregated statistics data about visitors to the website and traffic patterns. This information does not identify users in any personal capacity and we do not use this information to build profiles on individual users: it just contains generalized information about the users of the website.
When you visit our website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Some are essential, while others are used to enhance your experience, and to operate and improve the website. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can configure the browser settings and deactivate the setting of cookies, accordingly, in whole or in part. In addition, you can install a plug-in in your browser to protect your privacy, which offers the possibility of preventing web analysis – e.g. AdBlock, Ghostery or NoScript (see the data protection information of the respective plug-in provider). Furthermore, some web analysis providers are members of industry associations, through whose websites you can centrally prevent usage-based online advertising and web analysis by the respective members. Below you will find the websites of these associations for a convenient cross-provider prevention of web analysis. You can also prevent the creation of pseudonymous user profiles in this way:
- “Digital Advertising Alliance” (DAA): info / choices /
- “Network Advertising Initiative” (NAI): http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Cookies can be differentiated according to the following characteristics:
- Necessity: Some cookies are required to guarantee the technical functionality of the website (e.g. to save the language setting, for a shopping cart function or to avoid multiple logins during a session). Other cookies are not required for this, but serve other purposes, for example to make the use of the website as pleasant as possible, to design it in line with your interests or to carry out a web analysis.
- Storage period: Some cookies are only stored on your device during your respective visit to our website (session cookies), other cookies are stored for a longer period (persistent cookies).
- First-party cookies and third-party cookies: When you visit a website, cookies can be set by the website operator (first-party cookies), but also by third-party providers (third-party cookies).
10. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
To prevent the use of Google Analytics and to pass on your data (including your IP address) to Google, you can download a browser plug-in at the following address https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en . Alternatively, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by setting a so-called “anti-tracking cookie” on your computer.
Further information on data protection with Google Analytics can be found at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/.
11. THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND WEBSITES
Our website may provide links to other websites and services (including apps operated by third parties) for your convenience and information. These services and websites may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review before you use any of their services or conduct any activities on those websites. To the extent that any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we will not be responsible for their contents, their privacy practices and the quality of their services.
12. SOCIAL NETWORKS AND EMBEDDED YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Our website contains links to social networks such as but not limited to Facebook and Viber, as well as embedded videos from the streaming services such as but not limited to Vimeo and Youtube. These services are operated exclusively by third parties. If you follow the links or play videos, information may be transmitted to these third parties. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the service provider as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the respective service provider.
13. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We use third parties for certain data processing activities. Your personal data held by us will be kept confidential but we may provide such information to the following third parties (whether within or outside Philippines):
- United Castle International Co., Ltd.
- China Tobacco Hubei Industrial Co., Ltd.
- GH – Prime Goods Corp.
- Truelogic Inc.
- Megamobile Inc.
- Any agent, contractor, subcontractor or third party service provider that we work with in providing you with our services, including for fraud prevention, bill collection, data entry, database management, promotions, marketing, distribution, customer service, technology services, products and services alerts and payment extension services.
- Merchants and other organizations, such as card associations, payment networks or financial institutions, IT providers, platform operator, or companies to whom or through which payments are made. Where we have an appropriate data processing agreement (or similar protections) in place.
- Third party financial institutions, banks, collection agents, and credit agencies.
- Professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory authorities or any other organizations to which 20 S is under an obligation to make disclosures under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation or commercial arrangement, including arrangements with any card association or payment network.
- Other third parties which carry out market analysis and processing of data, statistical or targeted, on products for sale, defining promotional activities or offers.
Third parties who deal with such activities have been carefully selected, are experienced, capable and trusted regarding their compliance with current laws and regulations governing the processing of data, including the security profile of such personal information.
We will periodically verify that third parties perform their respective duties and comply with personal information protection measures.
At your request, we will notify you by email of the updated list of persons authorized to process them.
Please note that the countries where your personal data may be processed may not have the same data protection laws as the laws of your country of residence (i.e. Philippines).
14. RETENTION AND DELETION
We will keep your information relating to orders you have placed with us as required by law or other regulation (for example, because of a request by a tax authority or in connection with any anticipated litigation).
We delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were processed and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
15. YOUR RIGHTS
You can request information about the data stored about you by 20 S at any time free of charge. You can request us to correct any inaccuracy or error in your personal data, except when your request becomes vexatious or is unreasonable.
To exercise these rights and for other questions about data protection, please contact our company Data Protection Officer. In order to process your request quickly, we recommend that you provide us with your surname, first name, date of birth and, if available, your email address and, if you object, send a copy of the advertising material after receiving advertising.
16. CONTACT OPTIONS
17. CONTACT THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
If you would like to exercise your data subject rights or have questions about data protection with us or this policy, you can also contact us directly by email at email@example.com or by phone at (02)7006-0115