20 S WARRANTY AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
This policy only applies to select MOK devices bought in the Philippines. As of October 2023.
Select MOK devices are covered by a 12-month limited warranty. The warranty starts from the day you bought your device. Make sure you have an account in MOK Rewards and your device serial number is registered.
When acceptable, your device will be replaced with a brand new one, including all parts and accessories that come out of its box.
Devices covered by the 12-month limited warranty are as follows.
- MOK FWRD
- MOK FWRD Limited Edition
- MOK FWRD Switch
The 12-month limited warranty covers any defects in materials or craftsmanship under normal use as prescribed by the manual included in the box of the device.
The 12-month limited warranty does not apply to the following.
- COO heat-not-burn sticks;
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear;
- Cosmetic damage such as dents, scratches, and broken parts caused by accidental drops;
- Damage caused by misuse, power surge, improper handling, liquid or fire contact;
- Damage caused by using other non-compatible brands;
- Damage caused by opening or repairing the device by non-authorized personnel.
Upon purchase of your MOK device, immediately create your MOK Rewards account through this link : https://rewards.mok.com.ph/signup
Fill in the form to create your account and register your MOK device immediately.
Should you encounter concerns about your MOK device, the following steps will be applied upon claiming the Warranty.
I. Prepare the following prior to your visit.
i. Defective device
ii. Complete box and accessories
iv. Proof of purchase of the device
- If bought online : a screenshot of the transaction;
- If bought from a MOK Specialty Store : actual purchase receipt or a photo of it;
- If bought from official MOK retail partners : actual purchase receipt or screenshot of the transaction with the store.
II. Visit any MOK Specialty Store near you within mall hours.
MOK Specialty Store locations:
- Eastwood Mall, 2nd floor
- MetLive, Ground floor
- SM Megamall Building A, 4th floor
- SM North EDSA The Annex Building Cyberzone, 4th Floor
- SM Manila, Cyberzone Lower Ground Floor
- SM Sta. Mesa, 2nd floor
- Venice Grand Canal Mall, 2nd floor
III. Surrender your MOK device to our Sales Associate for a device check-up.
Our Sales Associate may request that you leave your device overnight for further observation when necessary to validate the defects.
You may be asked to provide a mobile number where our Sales Associate can reach you and update you regarding the device you left for observation.
IV. Once device defects have been validated by our Sales Associate, you will be granted a warranty and your defective device will be replaced with a new device.
The replacement device will assume the remainder of the warranty of the defective device.
20 S Inc. holds the right to reject Warranty Claims that do not fall under the guidelines prescribed in this document.
You may reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a chat through our website should you have questions about our Policy.